In the context of #digital marketing, Keywords have different definitions in different digital channels or targeting options
1) Keywords in Search:
– The search query that triggered your web listing in the SERPs in both organic or paid search
2) Contextual Keywords in Display advertising (Ad Network, Ad Exchange or DSP):
– A targeting option that your ad will appear in webpage with central theme matched to your keywords selction.
3) Keywords in Custom Intent audience (on DV360) or In-Market targeting (on GDN):
– keywords related to products and services your audience is actively researching, which meant there is buying signal for the products and services that the keywords encompass in the short run
DIGICOM Academy is pleased to announce as the educational partner of Dublin based Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) for Hong Kong and China region. Enroll in Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing certification course is globally recognized, industry validated and credit rated in the European Academic framework. Extra 5 hours of dashboard training on top of the 30 hours training are exclusivelly provided by DIGICOM Academy.
You may sample our One Day Trial Course before making the decision to take the full course
Email to us for Consultancy on Programmatic Advertising